Monday, January 12, 2009

Party Like It's 2009!

Happy New Year to all!  Hope everyone had a fabulous and safe celebratory weekend.  I celebrated in GR at GP Sports Bar inside of the Amway Grand Plaza.  MC squared, AC, EC, and I ended up there in a round about way because it was too damn cold to wait in line anywhere else but we ended up having a blast!  This pic is essentially me on my tippy toes taking a picture of the Times Square ball on a very large TV!  YAY!

The 1st week of 2009 brought unto me a flu unlike any other.  I'm not gonna lie, it was 4 nights of pure hell.  As if being a Celiac is hard enough!  After some TLC and much needed rest I'm back in the saddle and ready to get 2009 rollin!  So thanks to all for a wonderful 2008 first blog year.  My resolution is to add to my blog plenty of my Gluten Free faves!  Most are everyday store bought items, but my goal is to try and add an occasional recipe (if I'm brave enough!).  I've not yet perfected the whole baking/cooking thing so I'm sure there'll be some good stories to go along with...

1 comment:

momoftwinz said...

Happy New Year to you as well! Sorry to hear you were sick. I'm excited to see you recipes. There was just a big article in my Parents magazine about celiac's disease.