Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy, pretty fall season...

Hello friends & fellow bloggers! I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall season where ever you are. I think my fellow Michiganders will agree with me that Michigan is certainly one of the prettiest states in the fall! It's the winter that screws with us (at least that's my opinion)! Sorry to report, that last weekend I discovered via an Apple Genious that my computer will need to be re-fixed before I am able to download any more pics from my camera. Unfortunately I need my computer every day until my last class ends on Nov. 17th. You'll all just have to deal with my semi-lame phone pics for a few weeks!



I took this picture today. I look out my office windows into the courtyard everyday and I see this big beautiful yellow tree! It seriously gets brighter and brighter everyday. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. It's almost blinding. I also look at it and think, "soon all the leaves will be gone and there'll be ice & snow, and I'll want to throw myself from this very window. Call me sentimental....yeah, ok...........bite me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love fall in Michigan too! My favorite season. It's sad to see all the leaves fall and really sad to know we are in for like 6 months of snow and cold. YUCK