We knew it would eventually happen and it did. Winter has officially cracked the whip on us. I loved winter as a child. Going sledding, toboggining, ice skating, snow days! But now, I'd like to say I'm a middle of the road kind of gal when it comes to winter/snow/ice/slush/salt etc... BUT I'm not. I try my darndest to enjoy it because sometimes it is pretty and whatnot but it's gross and cold and that's it. I have compiled a list of 5 "LOVES" and 5 "HATES" about the wintery weather/season.
1. Snow men - they really are cool at any age.
2. The ability to buy sweaters and let your gut out for 3 to 4 months!
3. Christmas cards with pictures on them - or just Christmas cards in general.
4. A legit excuse to stay in.
5. Bailey's & coffee.
1. Salt trucks. Everything about em' - hate em'
2. People who like to show off their 4 wheel drive - Hello, you're scaring the crap out of everyone else! Plus you still look like a dumb ass.
3. Broken wipers.
4. Gross slushy crap and road salt all over your nice dress clothes.
5. The inability to properly enjoy a slurpee (or any delightful frozen drink for that matter).